Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Well, Hello There!

Hi Angel! Hello friends!

I can't believe how long it's been since we last posted. I am working on a big deadline right now (super exciting, but top secret unfortunately) so I am just poking my head in to say: I am here! I miss you all! And I will be back SOON to share some completed projects and all kinds of other fun stuff.

In the meantime, here are pics of my kiddos who both started school this past week.

Ben is now in Kindergarten!! He has been mostly loving it, though I left him in tears this morning for the first time. I am having a hard morning trying to shake my broken heart...


kindergarten 8


And Henry started preschool a couple of days ago. My baby! He's only going two short mornings a week at my neighbor's sweet little preschool so I can get some work done. But still, big transition! He loves it!


henry preschool 1


And now I've got to run and get some work done. I'll be back in a few days!

How have YOU been? What are you working on now that the kids are back in school?

1 comment:

  1. Your boys are so cute and it sure is hard when they first start. Mine are older and one is married, but I still miss them when they don't visit;)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...