Friday, June 1, 2012

Goodbye Nashville (Already?!)


Dear Angel,

I can't believe we're headed back to Seattle already! This visit was such a whirlwind. We saw so many friends, got to have quality time with my in-laws and even hit a couple of touristy spots like the Nashville Farmers' Market (Cupcakes! Fresh produce!) and the Loveless Cafe (Biscuits!).


Nashville 2012

Nashville 2012


We had a great time with you and the family. I wish everyone could take a peek at your awesome house in all its remodeled glory. I know you have a lot of work left to do but it is looking fabulous. I was also glad to see your beautiful needle-felted projects and your garden in person, you are so talented!

It was such fun to see the boys playing together. They've all grown so much!


Nashville 2012

Nashville 2012


As I pack up our stuff for the flight back tomorrow, I see that I've barely touched the crafty projects I brought along to Nashville: 2 embroidery works-in-progress and my sketchbook where I'm supposed to have figured out several projects... They've been sitting in a corner on the floor nearly all week! But, I guess that is the point of vacation, right?


Vacation WIP

Vacation WIP


I expect some busy-ness upon our return home!

I did get around to uploading several project photos to the Flickr Pool for the Quilt Blocks Shop Challenge organized by Ellen of The Long Thread. I had shared a sneak peek here, and will post more about the finished projects next week. In the meantime, you can take a look-see on Flickr and let me know what you think!


Have a great weekend!! What crafty shenanigans are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...