Monday, May 28, 2012

WIP: Quilt Blocks

Hi Angel!

So great to see you and catch up for a while yesterday. It's so fun -- and surreal -- to be back in Nashville for a bit. I can't wait to get together again in a few days and get our craft on!

I finished a bunch of projects before heading out of town and wanted to share some sneak peeks and works-in-progress, all things I made with the Quilt Blocks fabric by Ellen Luckett Baker (purchased from our lovely sponsor Fat Quarter Shop). I am hoping to participate in Ellen's Quilt Blocks Shop Challenge. Once I sort through and edit the meeellion photos I took of my finished projects, I will share more!


Jenny: Quilt Blocks Challenge WIP

Jenny: Quilt Blocks Challenge WIP

Jenny: Quilt Blocks Challenge WIP


5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see more than a sneak peek. So did you enjoy our heat??? I live right outside of Nashville and the heat index here was over 100 degrees!!! Too hot for me. I can't wait for the cool down this week... : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pamela, I have to admit it was pretty hot, but after living in Austin TX and in Nashville TN for several years, I kind of enjoy this weather! It helped that I knew we would be returning to cool Seattle within a few days!! ;)

      Delete
  2. These are so beautiful! I love the patterns and colors. I was wondering if you could tell me the fabric you used that looks like linen. It has such great texture and color. Thanks so much in advance.

    C_kaminsky(at) yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jennet and Cheryl.

    Cheryl -- the linen is actually 100% natural linen. My photos might make it look slightly different (I was having issues with the color balance), but it is just plain old linen. ;) I also just emailed you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...