Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Birthday, Angel!

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to YOU!
Happy birthday, dear Angel,
Happy birthday to yooooouuu!

I hope you are having a wonderful day and that your three dudes are spoiling you rotten. I am wishing you some delightfully uninterrupted craft time.

I am so thankful for your friendship, support and encouragement. You inspire me daily with your kindness, connection to the nature and world around you, and out-of-the-box thinking -- among many other things. I couldn't ask for a better mama buddy and blog-mate. Here's to many more years of connecting, creating and growing our friendship.

Pssst, I am working on your birthday gift:


Jenny: Working on Angel's birthday gift


And I can't wait to see you VERY SOON so we can do some of this:



a.k.a. get completely absorbed in stitching and chatting, while the husbands watch the kids (I hope they're reading this).

Much love to you, dear friend!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jenny! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks. (And I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to see that Lotta print up there under the "working on your birthday present")

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to you, angel! hope you had a happy happy day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...