We received so many wonderful entries in the Feather Your Nest contest, and so many of you came to vote for your favorites. Wasn't it hard to pick just a few? We've been SO impressed with everyone's projects. Meanwhile our judges have been busy working hard to narrow down their finalists. They're currently rating 20 entries they nominated in the first round.
Along with the judges' winner, and a popular vote winner, one random winner will be drawn from the pool of participants. Stay tuned, the 3 lucky names will be announced on Monday, May 7. They will each receive one of 3 amazing prizes.
Let's take a minute to thank our awesome sponsors and prize donors: Fat Quarter Shop, Drygoods Design, Lark Crafts, Sew Mama Sew! and Imagine Gnats. We hope you'll give them a click and a visit.
But, without further ado: the votes are in! 888 votes to be exact! Here are the 10 finalists of the popular vote. Please check them out below, and scroll down to cast your vote for a favorite. Voting will be open until Sunday May 6 at midnight PST, one vote per person please.
Meet the Top 10!
1. Pink Ribbon Tshirt Quilt by thesewingpal
2. Ironing board cover by stephanie s.
3. Spike and Pumpkin's Cat House by neenkster
4. Pillow by form*work
5. Tea cozy by bRulvogel
6. Let's Go Fly a Kite wall hanging by LittleLightShines
7. A-Z wall hanging by BBiscuit777
8. Quilter's clock by daisy & jack
9. Doily cushion by G Kristin
10. To Infinity and Beyond! zig zag pillow by thesewingpal
* * *
Please vote for your favorite Feather Your Nest entry.
Don't forget to click "Vote" at the end.