Feather Your Nest is coming to a close tomorrow! Let's go over some important details:
Deadline for submitting your projects is Midnight PST on Sunday, April 29 (TOMORROW).
Please upload your entry photo to the Feather Your Nest Flickr pool (according to the requirements outlined below) or email it to us at email@example.com with the required info.
Please make sure your photo is set to PUBLIC if uploading to Flickr! (Some are not showing up in the slideshow below!)
Entries have been steadily rolling into the Flickr pool, and they are so beautiful and creative!
- Beginning on Monday, April 30, we'll open a "poll" so you can vote for your favorite entry in the contest and have your friends vote for yours!
- Our judges will be reviewing entries and rating them next week as well. (Thank you to our wonderful judges for giving us their time!)
- Finally, we'll let random.org pick a winner from the stitch-along participants.
- All winners will be announced on Monday May 7.
- The prizes are FABULOUS! (Thank you to Fat Quarter Shop, Drygoods Design, Lark Crafts, Sew Mama Sew! and Imagine Gnats for their generosity in providing prizes!)
We're so excited to see what you all have been working on! Such fun!! Happy stitching!
Below for reference are the requirements for your entry in the contest. See more details here. GOOD LUCK!!
Feather Your Nest Requirements:
The entry you submit in the Feather Your Nest contest must be:
- Made by you, for your own home.
- Made with stitches.
- Made with some repurposed or upcycled material.
- Made in 2012.
To submit your entry:
- Post ONE photo of your finished item(s) in our Feather Your Nest Flickr pool, by April 29 Midnight PST. THIS IS YOUR ENTRY IN THE CONTEST. Please make sure the photo is set to PUBLIC.
- Please label your photo "Feather Your Nest ENTRY" in the title line, along with the name of your project.
- In the photo description, explain the materials (including the repurposed/upcycled aspect if it's not obvious -- this is IMPORTANT!), as well as your inspiration, the item's purpose, and/or whatever else you'd like to say.
- Optional: link to a blog post or Flickr set where you provide more details and images.
- If you do not have a Flickr account, simply email us your entry photo with details at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll post it for you.