Sunday, February 26, 2012

To Jenny, on your birthday:

By-Angel
Angel and Jen-edited 

  • You are loyal, kind, thoughtful and creative.
  • You teach me how to be a better friend every day!
  • You are my number one encourager. Some day I'll tell everyone how many projects you've held my hand through.....
  • You see the good in everyone, and make me want to do the same.
  • You make me laugh, even through a computer screen, even though you're 2400 miles away

Angel and Jen


I can't wait for us to all be together again, so we can make more memories together!

Happy, happy birthday Jenny. We all love you!

2 comments:

  1. you guys are both so sweet :) happy birthday, Jenny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the wonderful post. You made my day! And made me cry, thanks a lot, ha ha! I'm so lucky to call you my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...