Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Some Finished, Some In Progress

By-Jenny2

Hello Angel and friends! I'm popping by today to quickly share a few projects. Some completed, some still in progress.

First off, I finished two Christmas table runners. Here's a glimpse of one below. If you're curious, I shared more photos as well as my original sketch on my website, since these were made for my shop. I've already sold one, whee! The other one is still available. I really like how these came out with the large wonky stripes and the contrast with the textured linen. I have more in the works, that are not Christmas-themed, including one for our own dining room table!!

christmas runner RED 8

And now for the works in progress... Some of these are gifts, so I won't divulge any details. I'll just let the pictures do the talking! As you can tell, I am completely unashamedly obsessed with linen at this point.

Jenny: WIP


Jenny: WIP

Jenny: WIP

Jenny: WIP

What are you working on as the holidays approach in a fast-forward manner? Anyone else looking forward to the long Thanksgiving weekend for some extra crafting and sewing time? Oh yeah!

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and am so glad I did! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. here's a list of my WIPs http://handmadebyclairebear.com/2011/11/23/wips-on-wednesday/
    not as pretty as some of yours though
    Claire from Handmadebyclairebear.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara, welcome! Thanks so much for the sweet note.

    Claire, thank you for sharing. Those hexagons look great! I haven't yet been able to make them even enough to piece them correctly. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...