Friday, October 14, 2011

Link Love: Halloween!

By-Jenny2

Halloween is fast approaching. Are you ready? We've been working on our Rainbow Lizard costume and, slowly but surely, it's starting to come together. Can't wait to show you the progress! I still need to figure out what Henry is going to be. I'm thinking caterpillar or spider, we'll see.

Aside from costumes, I want to have some fun with Halloween decorating this year. I have been pinning lots of fun stuff on my Halloween board on Pinterest. Here are some of my favorites.

(Oh, speaking of Pinterest, my mom is on there and getting on a roll with pinning some cool stuff. She used to have her own decor and mural business. I can't wait to see what she puts on her boards! Follow her if you'd like. (She's probably going to strangle me for putting this on here, ha ha.))

All right, moving on with the Halloween links! I'll let the pictures do the talkin'.

Source: google.nl via Jenny on Pinterest








Source: etsy.com via Jenny on Pinterest



What kind of fun stuff are you making for Halloween? Do you have some great links to share? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to read all about it!

3 comments:

  1. those are all so cute! i especially like the pillows :) i'm in trouble... we've done nothing halloween-ey yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that spiderweb patchwork incredible? I actually had a similar idea in mind, but not nearly as cool and I probably would not have executed it as well. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am going to strangle you, because I am pathetic about working on my Pinterest boards... I love your Halloween decor choices, and cannot wait to see the boys'costumes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...