It's Friday! Time for links! I'll jump right in since we're headed to the zoo in just a short while.
I've recently discovered some great blogs and websites and made some new bloggy friends, and I want to share them with you.
- Rachael from the blog Imagine Gnats is a multi-talented crafter who sells adorable dollies, kids' clothing, custom designed prints and more in her Etsy shop. I love her stuff!
Fayette dollie by Imagine Gnats
- Um, how am I only now discovering Craftgawker? So cool!
- I am awed by the beautiful projects made by Krista of Spotted Stones (you may recognize the quilt in her header as one of my inspiration for the Wedding Quilt in progress). Everything is so crisp and tasteful, her quilts and patchwork are modern and gorgeous, and of course, I'm a sucker for anything mixing linen and prints which she seems to do a lot. Totally inspired!
Patchwork pouches by Spotted Stones
- Whip Up is featuring a fabulous guest post series. Some of my favorite projects so far include this awesome chalkboard activity book and this felt iPod case tutorial. Go check out the guest series here.
- Thomas Knauer is a somewhat new designer and blogger who is soon releasing a fabric line for Andover. His style is super fresh and fun. His Little Apples pillow tutorial is all over the blogosphere thanks to Sew Mama Sew!
Little Apples Pillow Tutorial by Thomas Knauer on Sew Mama Sew!
- Denise of Earthtones Girl is a super sweet Stumbles & Stitches reader and is inspiring me to pick up my knitting needles! Her knitting projects are seriously impressive!
- And speaking of knitting, check out this gorgeous Chevron Baby Blanket by Whit's Knits on The Purl Bee. Swoon!
Chevron Baby Blanket from The Purl Bee
And I think that's about it for links! I'm off to check out the giraffes and penguins with the kiddos. Have a wonderful weekend!
Have you found any cool stuff online this week? Please share it with us in the comments. And don't forget the giveaway for Stash Happy: Patchwork along with a whole bunch of designer fabric scraps closes tomorrow, last chance to enter!