Friday, September 30, 2011

Link Love: Some Etsy Favorites

By-Jenny2

Happy Friday! I don't know about you, but this week has flown by for us. I've been juggling two runny-nosed and poorly sleeping little dudes, along with working on a beginning inventory for my Etsy shop. I hope to launch it within a week or two, stay tuned.

Today, I thought I'd share some of my latest Etsy favorites with you!

- Whitney Smith Pottery continues to wow and inspire me with modern nature-inspired clay designs. I love pretty much everything in this shop (hint, hint, husband!).


Ceramic Leaf Platter and Lotus Bowl Set by Whitney Smith Pottery

- Check out the Quilting Acres: lots of hand dyed wool fabric, perfect for wool applique, dolls, etc. I was really drawn to the clean and clear photos of her wool!

- I recently discovered twoems via Pinterest and love her bold, colorful art. For some reason, it gives me all sorts of ideas for quilts!


Abstract Design by twoems

- Want some fabric? Check out The Fabric Shoppe. They've got quite a selection, and some great fat quarter bundles.

- Australia is home to many talented hand printed fabric designers. Some of my favorites include Old Grey House, Blueberry Ash and Melbomba.


Hand Screen Printed Fabric - Leaf in Jade Green on Parchment by Old Grey House

- The cute, practical and sassy pincushions over at Happy Find crack me up.

- Many of you already Geninne Zlatkis from her popular art blog. Her Etsy shop is such a fresh breath of inspiration, filled with gorgeous watercolors. Lots of birdies!


Peacock Tree by Geninne Zlatkis

And I could go on and on but I think I'll stop here. We're headed to the South Lake Union Park today to check out boats and float planes. It's a clear sunny day, we're going to make the best of it! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Found some fun stuff on Etsy lately? Let us know in the comments!

If you have an Etsy shop and would like to place an ad on Stumbles & Stitches, we've put out a call for fall/winter sponsors with special holiday rates. We'd love to work with you!



2 comments:

  1. three random etsy faves:
    ohlittlerabbit - we have a ton of their napkins, bags, and dishtowels
    yaelfran - lovely drawings and she is as sweet as anything :)
    pamsfiber - which reminds me i'd best knit something up with the skein of black alpaca i have sitting around...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are all awesome! Thanks Rachael!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...