Happy Friday! I don't know about you, but this week has flown by for us. I've been juggling two runny-nosed and poorly sleeping little dudes, along with working on a beginning inventory for my Etsy shop. I hope to launch it within a week or two, stay tuned.
Today, I thought I'd share some of my latest Etsy favorites with you!
- Whitney Smith Pottery continues to wow and inspire me with modern nature-inspired clay designs. I love pretty much everything in this shop (hint, hint, husband!).
Ceramic Leaf Platter and Lotus Bowl Set by Whitney Smith Pottery
- Check out the Quilting Acres: lots of hand dyed wool fabric, perfect for wool applique, dolls, etc. I was really drawn to the clean and clear photos of her wool!
- I recently discovered twoems via Pinterest and love her bold, colorful art. For some reason, it gives me all sorts of ideas for quilts!
Abstract Design by twoems
- Want some fabric? Check out The Fabric Shoppe. They've got quite a selection, and some great fat quarter bundles.
- Australia is home to many talented hand printed fabric designers. Some of my favorites include Old Grey House, Blueberry Ash and Melbomba.
Hand Screen Printed Fabric - Leaf in Jade Green on Parchment by Old Grey House
- The cute, practical and sassy pincushions over at Happy Find crack me up.
- Many of you already Geninne Zlatkis from her popular art blog. Her Etsy shop is such a fresh breath of inspiration, filled with gorgeous watercolors. Lots of birdies!
Peacock Tree by Geninne Zlatkis
And I could go on and on but I think I'll stop here. We're headed to the South Lake Union Park today to check out boats and float planes. It's a clear sunny day, we're going to make the best of it! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Found some fun stuff on Etsy lately? Let us know in the comments!
If you have an Etsy shop and would like to place an ad on Stumbles & Stitches, we've put out a call for fall/winter sponsors with special holiday rates. We'd love to work with you!