Friday, August 26, 2011

Feeling Fallish Etsy Treasury

By-Angel

I thought this might be a fun thing to do on Fridays from time to time, in place of our normal links post. I found this handy, dandy Etsy Treasury Tool, via Handmadeology. This is just a sample of some of the beautiful things I found when I went searching for Autumn inspired handmade items and supplies.

'Feeling Fallish' by angelfunk

Collection of autumn inspired items


Waldorf Toy - Wooden Tree To...
$48.00

100 Maple Fall Felt balls (1...
$16.75

Hand Embroidery Hoop Wall Ar...
$35.00

Green Pear Gourd Bird House ...
$40.00

Indian Summer - handspun mer...
$22.00

Autumn Glowing Wood Candle ...
$14.95

Play Silk Waldorf Toy - The ...
$8.00

Autumn Harvest 6 piece Felt ...
$37.00

pottery mug or beer stein wi...
$26.00

Harvest Hand Painted Merino ...
$13.50

Acorn Balancing Squirrel
$11.00

Pure Wool Felt Sheets- The F...
$24.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.

3 comments:

  1. I like those wooden trees, but how exactly do I purchase that cat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! It is a precious kitty, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel, I forgot to tell you how much I loved this! Fun! You did a great job curating this treasury, it's very "you". I particularly love the beautiful felt balls, the fab felt food and those adorable little painted trees. Great inspiration (even though I'm not ready for fall yet!)...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...