Friday, June 17, 2011

Link Love

By-Jenny2

Happy Friday! I'm a bit late with my links today, as it is FINALLY shorts and t-shirts weather here in Seattle and we've been enjoying the sunshine and mild temps in the garden and at the playground! The summer solstice is coming up and there should be some fun stuff going on around here this weekend.

Meanwhile, here are a few things that caught my eye this week:

- Have I been living under a rock? Not sure why I'd never discovered the Inklore Design shop until now. I love the simple screen printed designs and natural materials. Her blog is great too.


Photo from Inklore Design

- Craftybird (aka Amy from Magpie Patterns) wrote a great round-up of posts about making time to craft. I really needed that!

luvinthemommyhood

- Shannon over at luvinthemommyhood has a summer knit-along going on with fabulous prizes. Everyone is making their favorite sweater or cardigan over the summer. It's inspired me to knit the Effortless Cardigan for myself. I've had my eye on it for ages, and so I'm going to get that pattern and some yarn and knit for ME!


Photo from Knitbot

- I continue to find endless inspiration on Pinterest. And I think my favorite color right now is aqua/turquoise. It's amazing how much stuff I've pinned in that color. (Find me here and Angel here.)

- Another one who's inspired me this week is Kate at Needle and Spatula. She's so productive and her projects are great! Check out those cute socks, and I LOVE this drunkards path quilt she's working on.


Photo from Needle and Spatula

- How cute is this stripey penguin?! Template from Homemade by Jill based on inspiration by Martha.

- Love this simple but gorgeous quilt by Anna at Noodlehead. When's the last time you got out of your comfort zone?

And I think that is it for today! I hope you enjoy your weekend and celebrate the dads in your life.

3 comments:

  1. I love that quilt block! I'm adding that to my crafty/DIY wishlist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including me again! you are too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, isn't it great? I'm inspired. I love it!

    And Kate, you are welcome. I love your blog and your projects, it's a pleasure to link to them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...