Friday, March 18, 2011

Linky links:

By-Angel

Here's what caught my eye this week:

Art Box post by Maya*Made

Crossed quilt block from Long Thread

Anxiously waiting for Bird and Little Bird's new e-magazine!

Reading Babble's top 50 Craft Mom blogs for 2011 and feeling happy to see some of my very favorites listed (and dreaming of being on their list some day.....you can vote for us HERE).

Contemplating the purchase of Built by Wendy's Sew U Home Stretch (reviewed here on Made by Rae) because I've finally come to terms with the fact that about 75% of my wardrobe is made of knit (so if I'm going to sew for myself, I need to learn how to sew stretchy fabric, right?)

I'll be back next week to talk about how we celebrated the Spring Equinox, I hope that everyone has a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...