Friday, February 4, 2011

Links: Button, button, who wants a button?

By-Angel

So earlier this week, I posted photos of some cool vintage buttons I bought from lil fish extras (she still had some left last time I checked!) I've been searching for some project ideas to use up some of these beauties, here's what I've found:

Button Bouquet
from Kiddley (anyone else miss this blog like CRAZY?)


Button Clock from Martha Stewart Crafts Department 


Button Vase


Vintage Button ring from Holy Craft



Button Magnets


Vintage Button Mushroom from Resurrection Fern



Vintage Button Curtains from West Coast Crafty


What do you do with YOUR vintage buttons? I'd love to know!

1 comment:

  1. Great links, Angel! I love the bouquet and the magnets especially. I think the juxtaposition of several buttons appeals to me. Have you found some special buttons in your one-pound bag with which to make some cool rings? Fun fun fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...