Thursday, February 24, 2011

Link Love

By-Jenny2

I cannot believe it's almost Friday already. Where has this week gone? I've been so sleep-deprived (and so distracted by the awesome Millennium Trilogy...) that I haven't registered the passing of the days. But, we've had a little bit of snow this week and a whole lot of fun with snow balls. Boy, how nice it is not to be hugely pregnant for this round of snow flakes!

Anyway, here I am babbling again. How 'bout I share some links?

- Beautiful oil cloth placemat by Wren Handmade via The Purl Bee. I am so making something like this when Henry starts eating solids!

- I have been living vicariously through Design Mom who just moved her whole family to France! Brings back so many memories of my childhood and adolescence! The hubby and I frequently think about doing something similar some day.


Photo by The Long Thread

- I love this Monster Tooth Pillow by The Long Thread via MADE. Ben has been obsessed with losing teeth for over a year now. The first lost tooth is most likely still a good couple of years off, but I'd better be ready for that big event!

- Awesome toy bag tutorial on Zaaberry via Made by Rae

- Another fab tutorial via Made by Rae is this Play Mat / Messenger Bag by Ginger Cakes. Wow! Check out the Made by Rae post for tons of ideas for "Boys on the go!".

- I can't wait to see this new line out, Storyboek by Jan-Cyn for Birch Fabrics (via A Sewing Journal), wouldn't it make a super cute baby quilt?

- Speaking of quilts, I really like this quilt top by Bloom. What a great way to feature large scraps of cool fabrics!

And that'll do it because I now have a very cranky baby on my lap. Gotta go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...