Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner, here is my obligatory round-up of Valentine's posts and others' round-ups, for last minute inspiration and printable materials:
- It's Not Too Late: Valentine's Day Printables by IndieFixx
- Valentine's Day Arm Warmers and Valentine's Cards: A New Twist on an Old Classic by Alisa Burke
Photo by Alisa Burke
- For crafts to do with kids, check out all the Valentine's Day ideas on The Crafty Crow
- Valentine's Round-up by Dana at MADE
- Get Your Valentine Make On by Design Mom
- Printable Valentine's Cards here and here via How About Orange
- Valentine's Day Round-up by One Pretty Thing
- Printable Valentine's Card Round-Up by Allisa at Quiltish
- 35 Printable Valentines on The Long Thread
And because I'm not that big a fan of Valentine's Day, here are some of my non V-day links for the week:
- Great idea for making a quilt out of a jelly roll by Rita at Red Pepper Quilts. That Sherbet Pips fabric is so cute!
- Free "Flirting the Issue" skirt pattern from Anna Maria Horner (PDF here)
- Cute and inventive Felt Ball Trivets on The Purl Bee
Photo by The Purl Bee
- Check out the finished Echino quilt top with improv blocks by Elizabeth at Oh Fransson!
- Great stashbuster by Noodlehead: pillow cases!
- Super cute swaddle blanket tutorial on Prudent Baby via Whip Up
And that's about it! Enjoy, and have a lovely weekend (and Happy Valentine's Day if you celebrate it)!!