Friday, January 7, 2011

Links: Get to making, y'all!

By-Angel

Here are some things I've been looking at online this week:

Peekaboo Mitts from SpiderWomanKnits (is it fair for someone so creative to also be so beautiful?)

Sewing Buddy Signups from Whipstitch!  (As I mentioned on Facebook and Twitter, I signed up!)

Big Herringbone Cowl from PurlBee (yes, please!  I'm going to check my stash in hopes I have yarn for this already)

Has anyone seen this Martha Stewart craft furniture in person?  I am coveting it for sure.

Cosy Cross Couch Throw from WhipUp (love the colors she chose, and this is a free pattern from Kathreen!)

What caught your eye this week?

1 comment:

  1. Great links! It's funny how a lot of similar stuff catches our eye. I bookmarked that couch throw too, think of all the different looks you could come up with for that pattern depending on what fabrics and trims you use! It's definitely on my "to make" list. I have also become obsessed with fingerless gloves, that's a sweet pattern from SpiderWomanKnits, thanks for the link!

    I'd love to know if any of our readers have seen that Martha furniture in person. Is it real wood or particle board? For the price, I'd expect solid quality but I wonder.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...