Friday, December 10, 2010

Link Love: Christmas Stuff

By-Jenny2

Hello there! I've been doing a lot of blog browsing today while nursing my little piglet... I mean, newborn baby boy. Goodness, this baby can eat and he's got the cheeks to show for it! And I've got a bunch of Christmas-y links to share. I'm inspired, even though I don't think I will have any time to do any Christmas crafts or sewing. I don't even know if I'll have my Christmas shopping done in time... Flying by the seat of our pants, we are, this holiday season.

Here they are, enjoy!

- String ornaments by Artsy Crafty Babe

- Betz White has been doing a great series of Holiday Hints and I liked her "Comfort and Joy" post.

- Bluebird Baby wrote about celebrating St. Nicholas and it brought back a bunch of memories for me. I attended Catholic school in France during my childhood, and every year on St. Nicholas day, we each received an orange and baby Jesus-shaped brioche.

- The Crafty Crow has been posting all kinds of ornaments and Christmas-y crafts. I liked her post about Christmas cards kids can make.

- Allison at Cluck Cluck Sew made the cutest stockings ever! And she also wrote a tutorial for making a lined stocking with cuff.

- Check out these embroidery hoop ornaments by Melanie at the Crafty Cupboard.

- Dana from Made put together these sweet monogrammed ornaments out of felt, and posted a tutorial for making them.

There is so much more out there, but this will do for now! I hope everyone is enjoying the crazy holiday prep!

.........................................................

Only a few hours left to enter the giveaway by sponsor Magpie Patterns! Click here to go read the post and leave a comment for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate. Don't forget to leave another comment if you like Magpie Patterns on Facebook, for a second chance to be entered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...