Friday, December 10, 2010
Link Love: Christmas Stuff
Hello there! I've been doing a lot of blog browsing today while nursing my little piglet... I mean, newborn baby boy. Goodness, this baby can eat and he's got the cheeks to show for it! And I've got a bunch of Christmas-y links to share. I'm inspired, even though I don't think I will have any time to do any Christmas crafts or sewing. I don't even know if I'll have my Christmas shopping done in time... Flying by the seat of our pants, we are, this holiday season.
Here they are, enjoy!
- String ornaments by Artsy Crafty Babe
- Betz White has been doing a great series of Holiday Hints and I liked her "Comfort and Joy" post.
- Bluebird Baby wrote about celebrating St. Nicholas and it brought back a bunch of memories for me. I attended Catholic school in France during my childhood, and every year on St. Nicholas day, we each received an orange and baby Jesus-shaped brioche.
- The Crafty Crow has been posting all kinds of ornaments and Christmas-y crafts. I liked her post about Christmas cards kids can make.
- Allison at Cluck Cluck Sew made the cutest stockings ever! And she also wrote a tutorial for making a lined stocking with cuff.
- Check out these embroidery hoop ornaments by Melanie at the Crafty Cupboard.
- Dana from Made put together these sweet monogrammed ornaments out of felt, and posted a tutorial for making them.
There is so much more out there, but this will do for now! I hope everyone is enjoying the crazy holiday prep!
Only a few hours left to enter the giveaway by sponsor Magpie Patterns! Click here to go read the post and leave a comment for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate. Don't forget to leave another comment if you like Magpie Patterns on Facebook, for a second chance to be entered.