Friday, November 12, 2010

Links!

By-Angel

So, today I'm on a search for some applique tutorials so that I can figure out how to piece together my Solstice calendar. Here's what I've found so far! Some are not related directly to my project, but they are applique tutes nonetheless. Share any links you might have in the comments, readers!

Wool Felt applique in Hoop Frame
(From Little Pink House, via Sew Mama Sew)

Machine Applique tutorial from Whipstitch (appliqued panties!)

Simple Machine Applique (Sew Mama Sew again, what can I say, they are awesome!)

Circle Spiral Applique tutorial


Thanksgiving Table Appliqued and Quilted Table Runner from Purl

I've got my pieces somewhat arranged, I hope to tackle (and mostly finish) this by the end of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...