Monday, November 22, 2010
Link Love: Fall and Thanksgiving
Well, this baby is officially late. My due date was yesterday! And I'm actually hoping he'll stay put a bit longer as we're experiencing a crazy snow storm right now! While the flakes are storming down, I'm browsing links to get ready for Thanksgiving -- as ready as possible, since there's a good chance we'll be having turkey in the hospital...
Here are some cute Fall and Thanksgiving links.
- Fall Felt Leaves Tutorial by Dana Made It
- Fall felt garland by Cluck Cluck Sew
- The Crafty Crow posted a bunch of turkey crafts this year and last: "The biggest list ever of turkey crafts for kids to make" and "12 turkey crafts for kids"
- Lovely Thanksgiving Leaf Garland by The Artful Parent
- Whit's Knit Winter Hats at the Purl Bee... These are making me want to knit some cozy head gear!