Fall is here, and all over the blogosphere. And so is Halloween! I have been noticing some fun fall-inspired crafts and projects all over the place. Here are a few neat links.
- Paper leaves fall wreath tutorial by Alisa Burke
- Look at these adorable Patchwork Pumpkins by Retro Mama.
- Newspaper chains of leaves and acorns by Maya*Made
- Halloween Pencil Toppers by Little.Lovely for Bloesem Kids Craft Projects. Check out these Halloween Treat Boxes she made last year.
- Here are Eight Great Eco-Halloween Kid Craft Projects by Crafting a Green World
- I posted this to our Facebook page a couple of weeks ago, but the new High Society collection by Anthology in the Clay palette (via Hawthorne Threads) makes me dream of fall. What could I make with this?...
- The designer of this Anthology collection, Khristian A. Howell, put together a lovely assortment of fall favorites for Indie Fixx.
- I love all these little mushroom-y pieces of pottery by Tasha McKelvey (more, and more). I love her stuff in general, whether it's the birdy bowls or flower earrings.
- Etsy's Halloween Central page ROCKS! So many ideas and beautiful items.
- Edited to add: This awesome Halloween Craft round-up by The Long Thread.
Have a great weekend! Do something crafty!