Friday, September 10, 2010

Link Love

By-Jenny2

Happy Friday! What fun do you have planned for this weekend? Any crafting or sewing? I think our big outing of the weekend will be a trip to Ikea to pick up a crib for the baby and a big boy bed for Ben, but other than that, I'm hoping to make some progress on crafty stuff. We will see...

Here's my mish-mash of links for the week.

- As you know, I'm toying with the idea of opening an Etsy shop in the near future. The Etsy staff serendipitously posted this fabulous article on their FB page, featuring everything you'd possibly want to know about opening an Etsy shop.

- Dana over at Made posted all about artwork for your kids' room this week. There are some great pieces and links on there.

- I am probably way behind the curve on this, but these simply designed PDFs from the Household Notebook over at Organized Home have really helped me keep my act together the last few weeks. This link isn't really crafty-related, aside from the fact that I write my crafty projects on the To Do list. The one-page Weekly Planner has been especially helpful for me.

birds

- I think I may have found a theme fabric for my baby quilt. I love this Chirp! print by Katie Hennigar for Robert Kaufman Fabrics. Maybe it's because I have birds on the brain... I am seeing a nature-inspired quilt with lots of whites, blues and browns... Hmmm. We'll see.

And that's about it for my link love this week! Have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to keep working on the ubiquitous blanket for my niece. It keeps changing and changing. But that's OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that fabric would make for a sweet baby quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saturday is National Clean Out the Garage Day. Naturally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying to find some frames for the coin purses that I am planning on making for xmas presents. check out Purl Bee and Annekata.blogspot.com. she gives a great tutorial and the pictures are beautiful. I saw one Frame on Joann's onlione, but the shipping is almost as expensive as the frame. ACMoore has it too, I think its the same, but less expensive. Rita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you all had a fantastic and productive weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...