Friday, August 13, 2010
Happy Friday the 13th! Here are a few links I pinned this past week:
- Just in time for school... Check out this cute pencil case by Retro Mama.
- I haven't posted anything by SouleMama in a while, but this post tugged at my heart.
- I enjoy the Business Bits series by Allisa at Quiltish. I was just browsing through her blog the other day and was struck by the simple lessons in this post.
- I love the new bright and clutter-free sewing space by Elizabeth at Oh Fransson! Makes me dream of one day having my own crafting space...
- I found this post by Alisa Burke about keeping a color journal absolutely fascinating and inspiring.
Have a great weekend! I will be on bridesmaid duty (6 months pregnant, woot!) for my best friend from college who is marrying her sweetheart on Saturday! Can't wait!