Friday, August 13, 2010

Link Love

By-Jenny2

Happy Friday the 13th! Here are a few links I pinned this past week:

- Just in time for school... Check out this cute pencil case by Retro Mama.

- I haven't posted anything by SouleMama in a while, but this post tugged at my heart.

- I enjoy the Business Bits series by Allisa at Quiltish. I was just browsing through her blog the other day and was struck by the simple lessons in this post.

- I love the new bright and clutter-free sewing space by Elizabeth at Oh Fransson! Makes me dream of one day having my own crafting space...

- I found this post by Alisa Burke about keeping a color journal absolutely fascinating and inspiring.

Have a great weekend! I will be on bridesmaid duty (6 months pregnant, woot!) for my best friend from college who is marrying her sweetheart on Saturday! Can't wait!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...