Friday, August 6, 2010

Link Love:

By-Angel

ACK!  I am going to type this out before my internet service goes out again.  Not sure what the issue is, but I've been trying to write this for almost 24 hours!

Tula Pink is coming out with a new fabric line called Parisville, I have some of the Full Moon Forest line and really love it. 

Did you know that Fabric.com has a design wall?  You just find a fabric you like and click on the "design wall" link below the photo, and voila! 

Let me guess, you bookmarked annekata's blog last week too?  I'm looking forward to hearing more from her.

And I can't wait to get my hands on the pattern for this skirt from Maya*Made.  (Skirts made out of tshirts?  Yes please!  Though I'm not sure about the ruffles.)

I promptly put this book on my wish list. 

Also from Craft Hope's new book from Lark Crafts (as an aside, if we ever move to Western North Carolina, I am sending Lark my resume.  I am in love with them.):  a free quilt project.

Oh, how I wish I had someone to make this for.  (Wait a second...........)

Have a great weekend!!!!  Can't wait to find out who wins our 100th post giveaway........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...