Saturday, August 7, 2010

I Couldn't Resist...

By-Jenny2

I couldn't resist showing you what I bought a couple of days ago, just as much as I couldn't resist making the purchase... It's a little wrinkly on the pics, but it is GORGEOUS Shadow in Teal from Anna Maria Horner's Drawing Room collection. You really have to see it in person to appreciate how beautiful this fabric is.

It is home decor fabric and it ain't cheap, so I only bought 1/2 yard. I had a very specific project in mind for it, which I will show you next week (or maybe the one after that). And great news, I have a bunch of the fabric left over!! Hmmm, what to make with it?...

AMH-fabric-01
Shadow in Teal from AMH's Drawing Room collection

Happy weekend! Ben's birthday party is tomorrow, and the forecast is unfortunately quite iffy. Please send good wishes to the universe that it doesn't rain down on us and the 20 people we're expecting!

PS: Dear readers, you have a little over 24 hours left to go put your name in the hat for the Rejardin giveaway. Don't be shy! A beautiful ceramic pendant necklace is up for grabs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...