We've assembled a few things that we hope will strike your fancy. See below the photos for several options to win this little package.
Featuring blue linen as well as prints by Amy Butler, Denyse Schmidt and Kaffe Fassett, comes with a few lovely pins. (Handmade by Jenny, from a pattern by Anna Maria Horner in Seams to Me, details on the sewing process here.)
Assortment of vintage buttons
"Jazz" by Artful Yarns, color 51 (50% alpaca, 50% wool), about 500 yards!
Vintage needlebook with 21 needles
and 2 fat quarters of Heather Ross fabric
VW Camper Vans in blue and Sea Kelp in blush
For a chance to win this giveaway, you have up to 6 options! That's right, 6 chances for 6 months of Stumbles & Stitches! Please leave a comment below for each of these things that you choose to do. Each comment is an entry.
- Simply say hello, and if you'd like, tell us your favorite things about Stumbles & Stitches
- "Like" us on Facebook
- Link to our blog or to our Facebook profile on your Facebook page or Twitter account
- Add us to the blogroll of your blog
- Subscribe to our RSS feed (see link at top of right column)
- Add our button to your blog (you can find the code in the right column)
Make sure to leave a comment for each of these things that you do, and to include some form of contact info. Already do one or more of these things? You still get an extra entry! Just let us know in a separate comment. We'll pick a winner at random from the comments and announce it on Friday, July 16. Good luck!
Thank you so much for supporting us and our crafty endeavors through every stumble and stitch.
Comments are now closed on this giveaway. The winner has been announced here. Congratulations!