Saturday, July 17, 2010

Link Love

By-Jenny2

Despite a very busy week with my visiting brother, I have somehow managed to save a bunch of links! Here they are...

- More quilts... I am trying to find ideas for a simple baby quilt (just 4 months left before he makes his arrival!). Carly of Quiltville has a great tutorial for a Simply Sweet Baby Quilt, and she's recently posted a couple of variations. I also like this one by Elizabeth at Oh, Fransson! and this one over at Noodlehead.

- I know I post her stuff all the time, but artist Alisa Burke continues to amaze me with her creativity. I loved this story and video of her collaboration with her husband on an art project, and check out these cool upcycled pot holders.

- Here's a fun tutorial by Artsy Crafty Babe for making stenciled, reverse applique, hand-stitched pillows with freezer paper.

- The Silly Boo Dilly has been posting these really cool Pojagi panels, which make me think of stained glass windows except fabric. Check out the first experiment, then #1, #2 and #3. Here's a tutorial too.

- I love this Summer Picnic blouse and dress pattern by Sew Liberated. It's breastfeeding-friendly, which is lovely. I only wish such a pattern would come with long sleeves for our year-round PNW weather.

- And finally, looking for some fabrics around the web, I found a new-to-me shop called Cia's Palette, and was reminded of old favorites Fabric Worm, Fat Quarter Shop, and Fabric Shoppe.

I hope you have a great weekend!! We're off to show my brother around and be tourists in Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...