Thursday, June 10, 2010

Show and Tell: Good Friends!

By-Jenny2

Hi Angel! Today, I thought I'd do a little focus time on our visit last week and introduce ourselves a bit more to our readers! It was so wonderful to see you and the boys last week. It was not enough time!! I know that, just as much as we enjoyed catching up, the boys had such a great time reconnecting and playing together. The fun and chaotic photos are there to prove it, and we will cherish the memories until the next visit!!

Without further ado, here are a few pics to immortalize our lovely morning together.


Nashville-morning-04
The closest thing to a decent group shot that we could obtain with 3 squirmy boys


Nashville-morning-05
Two buddies who had missed each other -- I just loved that moment so much!


Nashville-morning-09
Cutie pie Silas looking up at his mommy


Nashville-morning-02
Ben showing Silas how it's done


Nashville-morning-01
Proof that we did *some* work: goofy me unproductively attempting to fix your sewing machine (have you taken it in yet?)


Nashville-morning-07
Nashville-morning-08
Boys will be boys!


Nashville-morning-06
A calm moment...


Nashville-morning-10
...followed by general chaos!

It was so good to spend time with you, my friend. Thank you for my gifts that I will have to share here soon. Can't wait till the next time we can sit, chat and catch up, happily interrupted by rambunctious boys and crawling babies!

Angel-mini-buttonJenny, what a great morning!  I was so happy to spend time with you and Ben.  The boys were precious together, it's like no time had passed at all.  

I haven't taken the old girl in yet for repair, she's still sitting in the same spot on the dining room table as a matter of fact!  I think a few things are a little out of whack, and I'm going to see if between the two of us the issue is actually fixed!  I meant to get to it before now, but Silas has been up every hour at night this week, and I find myself busy doing other things during his daytime naps (mainly, trying to sleep myself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...