Friday, June 11, 2010

Oh yeah, it's Link Love Friday!

By-Angel
Too many craft blogs, not enough time to read them all. I keep deleting feeds, then adding them, then deleting. Here's what caught my eye this week:

All these posts came from Whip Up:

Hand Sewing a Quilt Binding

Gathered Clutch Tutorial

Quilting Tools/Whip Up Mini Quilt book review

Peg Bucket Tutorial

I saw this tutorial for a fabric bowl cover on Maya Made first, and then saw it here the next day (via Whip Up).  Isn't it weird how the internet works?

Paper cutting set from Elsita (do you read her blog?  I want to be like her when I grow up.....)

Craft Hope Project 8:  Gulf Oil Spill

Lark Crafts' new blog (via the lovely Ashley English)

Whimsical Woodland Sewing Set from Betz White

Hope you have a rockin' great weekend!  There's a slight chance the husband will make it down to Bonnaroo to do some filming, I hope he gets to go!

Jenny-mini-button Cool links! Thanks for sharing!! I am bookmarking the Craft Hope FAQ page, I need to get working on making some towels. I'd love to contribute to the oil spill clean-up effort somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...