Friday, June 18, 2010

Link Love

By-Jenny2

I have been a bit obsessed with quilts lately, trying to find inspiration for finishing my scrappy squares quilt and looking for ideas for baby gifts. So my links this week are, um, a bit quilt-centered (I did add a few non-quilt related links at the end!).

- Carly of Quiltville is just a wealth of inspiration in terms of how she pairs fabrics together. So many quilts, so many different looks. None of them look too complicated either. Here are a few: Dancing in Wonderland, Do You Dream in Color, Fun and Funky Oz, Poppy Dogwood Framed Patchwork and Summer Song.

- I love this Fruit Stripe quilt by Crazy Mom Quilts, I think because it's so summery!

- I recently discovered the blog Cluck Cluck Sew through Fat Quarterly, and love these 2 coordinated quilts she made for her boys. The back of the twin bed quilt is featured at the bottom of this post.

- And my favorite, Red Pepper Quilts, recently posted a few beautiful projects: an Organic Quilt, a crib quilt made from Anna Maria Horner's Little Folks voile (LOVE IT!) and another small quilt that is lovely in its simplicity.

Okay, okay, enough with the quilts! Here are the other blog posts and projects I pinned this week.

- Alisa Burke once again slays me with her creativity and productivity. Here she embellished a $7 striped Target tank with bold flowers she painted and appliqued with crazy stitching.

- I love this simple idea from Badskirt to stitch fun ribbon to colored webbing. I think I might have to make some belts for Ben!

- And finally, I dig this decorative banner by Gennine, who of course, used all her own art.

What fun stuff have you found this week? What are you (and our readers!) working on for Father's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...