Friday, May 21, 2010

Link Love:

By-Angel

Here are some crafty links I bookmarked this week:

Upcycled T Shirt Rug Tutorial from Keep It Real

I know where I'll go for my next felt purchase: Felt-O-Rama (via Maya Made)

Salley Mavor's blog (author of Wee Folk) is inspiring me in a big way this week.

Handmade News (Group Craft Blog, the "largest on Earth")

Jenny-mini-button The artwork by Salley Mavor is incredible! What detail, I am amazed. Had never heard of Handmade News and will definitely bookmark that site, thanks for the link!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...