Friday, May 14, 2010

Link Love

By-Jenny2

Hello there! Finally caught up a little on my blog reader after neglecting it for a while, so I have some fun links to share!

- How About Orange collected several free patterns and tutorials for all sorts of summer bags. Fun! Now, which one to make myself...?

- Handmade Beginnings, the new book by Anna Maria Horner is out. I want it, I want it!!

- You know what else I want? These iris dangle earrings, by Jorgensen Studio. Someone please tell my husband?

- My Spring Top didn't win the competition, but you can congratulate the Reader's Choice winner Adrianna on her cute top here!

- Annekata has a super cool tutorial for making your own fabric tape. Smart!! Can't wait to try that.

What fun stuff have you found online lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...