Friday, May 14, 2010
Hello there! Finally caught up a little on my blog reader after neglecting it for a while, so I have some fun links to share!
- How About Orange collected several free patterns and tutorials for all sorts of summer bags. Fun! Now, which one to make myself...?
- Handmade Beginnings, the new book by Anna Maria Horner is out. I want it, I want it!!
- You know what else I want? These iris dangle earrings, by Jorgensen Studio. Someone please tell my husband?
- My Spring Top didn't win the competition, but you can congratulate the Reader's Choice winner Adrianna on her cute top here!
- Annekata has a super cool tutorial for making your own fabric tape. Smart!! Can't wait to try that.
What fun stuff have you found online lately?