Friday, April 23, 2010

Link Love

By-Jenny2

Happy Friday! I know you're enjoying having daddy home just like we are today. Funny how they both got the day off! Don't you just love those special days when the whole family is together (and the welcome pair of extra hands to wrangle the kiddos!)?

Ben and I visited our local nursery yesterday and picked up seeds, seedlings, dirt and pots to start a little indoor and porch garden today. It is a little late in the season, but better late than never and it was Earth Day, what better way to celebrate than plan how we're going to grow things! So, today we shall be getting dirty!

In the meantime, here are a few links I saved this week.

- I really like this reversible bag from Very Purple Person (see photo below). It's a super cute blog and she provides a great tutorial for this project. I will definitely be making one of these for the summer, maybe with a longer handle/strap.


- I love this quilt so much, from Viola and Pearl. This particular color combo really strikes me for some reason.

- I know I posted her blog a couple of weeks ago already, but this post by Gennine makes me want to get the watercolors out! She is so talented!

- Photojojo recently posted 10 tips for Food Photography, pretty cool and helpful. (Edit: I just double-checked and this was posted in 2008, I just found it recently!)

- And wow, check out this article: a Sewing Cafe opens up in Paris! How fun is that?! I would love to have something like this in my neighborhood. We walked right along the canal in that neighborhood last summer, I know exactly where it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...