Thursday, April 8, 2010

Link Love

By-Jenny2

I have been drawn to the artists and illustrators on my blog reader lately, so a few of the following links reflect this latest peak in interest.

- Alisa Burke's projects inspire me in such a happy way. She posts a ton of lovely tutorials, lately I've pinned the Painted Parasol, Butterfly Wreath and Colorful Canvas Eggs.

- Geninne's Art Blog is a constant source of inspiration, marvel and awe for me. Check out the wonderful stamps she carved recently. I want to try that craft soon.

- Browsing in my neighborhood fabric store's ribbon room recently, I discovered some products by Renaissance Ribbons. I immediately went searching for their website, and oh my. Love this, this and that!

- April is Quilting Month over at Sew Mama Sew. They're featuring some pretty great sewing and quilting basics tips, like how to prepare and cut your fabric.

- Look at this fab fabric shop I just found on Etsy, appropriately enough called the Fabric Shoppe!

And I thought of you this morning when I received a notification from my local library that Martha's Craft Encyclopedia is waiting for me to pick up!! I'm excited to peruse through it, though I'm more impatient to see the Sewing & Fabric version soon hopefully.

Angel-mini-button I can't wait to check out these links! I haven't given the library a go for the Martha book, I will see if there's a long wait. Several of those Sew Mama Sew quilts have caught my eye! I am itching to start one. One of my favorite bloggers actually wrote about this a few days ago at All Buttoned Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...