Friday, March 26, 2010

Link Love

By-Jenny2

How can it possibly be Friday already?! This week has flown by. My mom is visiting, she just arrived a couple of days ago. As you can imagine, it's been a whirlwind around here, with Benjamin exclaiming "I yove you, Yaya" through the day. It's so sweet to see the two of them together!

I did get a chance to catch up on my blogs yesterday, and here are a few things I pinned:

- Check out this sweet trio of fabric designed by Patricia at A Little Hut. Available on Spoonflower. I heart the animal print especially!

- Love, love, LOVE this pillow by Amy at badskirt. Wow!

- Tasha McKelvey's pottery is so lovely and whimsical. I especially adore this little bird on a bowl. This one is pretty sweet too.

- This hat is gorgeous, especially in that gray.

- Cannot wait to check out this new fabric shop, just a 5-minute drive from my house, woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...