Friday, March 26, 2010
How can it possibly be Friday already?! This week has flown by. My mom is visiting, she just arrived a couple of days ago. As you can imagine, it's been a whirlwind around here, with Benjamin exclaiming "I yove you, Yaya" through the day. It's so sweet to see the two of them together!
I did get a chance to catch up on my blogs yesterday, and here are a few things I pinned:
- Check out this sweet trio of fabric designed by Patricia at A Little Hut. Available on Spoonflower. I heart the animal print especially!
- Love, love, LOVE this pillow by Amy at badskirt. Wow!
- Tasha McKelvey's pottery is so lovely and whimsical. I especially adore this little bird on a bowl. This one is pretty sweet too.
- This hat is gorgeous, especially in that gray.
- Cannot wait to check out this new fabric shop, just a 5-minute drive from my house, woohoo!