Friday, March 5, 2010

Link Love:

By-Angel

I need to make these things, NOW: (too bad my craft area is STILL a wreck)

PurlBee Sashiko Tote Kit

Any of the projects from Sew Liberated (via Soulemama)

Boy's messenger bag (I have a budding Indiana Jones living with me that NEEEEEDS this bag)

And too many projects to name from the "Fat Quarter Link List" on Sew Mama Sew

How about you?

Jenny-mini-button Why oh why did you have to link to the Fat Quarter Link List?? And why oh why had I never stumbled upon it before? Off to add a meeeeellion things to my crafty to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...