Thursday, February 25, 2010

Show and Tell: Ornamentea

By-Angel

Ornamentea is a cute little online shop I found last year when I fell in love with this Christmas wreath made from felted balls on the Pickles blog. Ornamentea is also a brick and mortar shop in Raleigh, NC (road trip!) and they sell all manner of things, from jewelry findings to adhesives and needle felting kits.

Here are a few of my picks from the shop (click on the photos to be transported to their online store):

Felted balls (many more colors and sizes in their shop):


Getting started with needle felting set:


Butterfly stickers:


Jen do you see anything that strikes your fancy in their shop? Some of the beads reminded me of you, especially the Elaine Ray Ceramics.

And, check out their tutorials here.

Jenny-mini-button Wow, you know me well. My jaw about dropped when I clicked on the link to those ceramic beads. GOR-GEOUS! Love, love, love. The bead caps, the pendants, everything! I'll have to check out their tutorials too. Those felt balls are awesome, I especially like their retro line. Prices aren't too bad, either! I had drooled all over that felted ball wreath at Christmas time too, so beautiful. Great spotlight, thanks for sharing!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the spotlight, Angel!

    + alison at Ornamentea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel-make sure you let us know when you'll be in town, we'll make a big Southern fuss over you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...