Friday, February 26, 2010

Link Love for Friday

By-Jenny2

For my birthday, my husband is giving me the best gift of all: some alone, uninterrupted time to do whatever I well please. Alone, by myself, without a child tagging along. Did I mention alone? You know what a treasured commodity that is, in our busy stay-at-home mama lives! With this gift of free alone time, I have decided to go thrift store browsing. So excited!!

When I can't swing enough time (or uninterrupted focus) to productively go thrift shopping, I make up for it by surfing my favorite blogs and Etsy shops in stolen 5-minute increments. Does that sound familiar?! Here are my links for the week.

- Love this lotus blooms pendant by Madison Reece Designs

- And these jade green porcelain earrings by Dutch ceramic artist Suuskeramiek, swoon! Angel, I could totally see these on you.

- I really dig this quilt (and tutorial!) by the amazing Elizabeth at Oh Fransson! I think it's the warm combination of colors in the pattern.

- Speaking of quilts, Georgia's Quilt by Red Pepper Quilts is a lovely mix of traditional and modern, and really inspiring me to maybe make a quilt for my baby niece (who's already 4 months old, gasp!!)

- I am in awe of Astrid's skills and taste over at Connecting The Dots. Look at this super cute oil cloth apron!

- And, I'm sneaking one more in just 'cause I loooove her: check out Anna Maria Horner's receiving blankets. Oh, I may need to go splurge on some of her flannel...

2 comments:

Thank you so much for writing a comment! While the format of Stumbles & Stitches is an exchange between two friends, we love to engage with our readers and expand the conversation in the comments.

We usually respond to your questions here, unless it seems more appropriate to send you an email. So please check back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...